After days of cramming our school works, I am finally done with all of it and I'm currently enjoying our college (La Sallian) week! Anyway, here are some photos from this week:
1. Stalker shot! Someone in the jeepney got Valentine balloons and I couldn't help myself not to take a photo of it, even though I was inside the car :P
2. The first thing I saw inside the mall are the bouquet of flowers.
3. The One Direction infection is all over the Philippines! Cutie patootie boys~
4. Photo taken using my friend's Macbook. So, for the first time ever since I entered college... I finally got the chance to wear a coat (this coat). It was the day when it was raining so bad, and it was so cold... not to mention I was in the state wherein I already miss wearing coats/jacket.
5. Me with my classmates at the Karakol 2012, it was one of our requirements for our Religion class.
6. The K-pop invasion! Super Junior CDs all over the music store and SNSD at the TV screen.
7. Pepay ♥
8-9. My mom baked cupcakes, nomnomnom!
10. Epic fail on a Valentines night: My family and I went to the nearest Shakeys which is like 15 minutes from our house and found out that there were so many people, so we ended up at a diner which is like a 5-minutes drive from our house haha
11. Outfit Photo! I am wearing a top from Singapore (it's the top + skirt worn by Singapore Airlines' flight attendants), got it last 2004? when we had our first international trip, shorts from the UK and Advan shoes from SM Department store.